Job Details :
If you have deep understanding of a wide range of the latest .Net technologies and architectural approaches. Capable of establishing a technical vision with the development team and works with them to turn it to reality and passion about high quality results.
Then this is an excellent fit for you.
- Translate business needs and requirements into technical specifications.
- Research new technologies and evaluate them to choose the best one for the job.
- Provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
- Sharpen the saw of your team by conducting training, recommending reading materials, exercising their creativity and encouraging them to experiment.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement.
- Guide development team efforts towards successful iterations delivery.
- Adhere to high quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- BSc. Of computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- Deep understanding of the .Net frameworks, the C# language and ASP.Net.
- Comprehensive understanding of object oriented and service oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Class design skills consistent with the .Net framework design guidelines.
- Experience designing and coding large-scale, high-volume, N-tier systems.
- Solid knowledge and experience with HTML5, Java Script, and CSS3.
- Experience with agile and test-driven development practices, including automated unit testing frameworks and continuous integration products.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems and processes.
- Demonstrated analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
- Commitment to keep responsibility for results of you and your team work.
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Strong experience with software design and architecture patterns.
- Fluent in English.
if you are interested, please send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job in the email subject, or click the apply button
Back To Home